Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lost..

What does one do when ur not at ur own place from d past one n a half month? No access to d net, no songs, no laptop, no ipod, and absolute boredom!
Here's my blog which is unattended, my novels which are left untouched, my laptop needs upgradation, my room needs grooming, and probably everything has changed...
Now wonder whats gonna happen after a natural disaster? As in, marriage :P
Well, it was d holy month of Ramadan n it was just the best Alhamdulillah! :) So no regrets, one should never regret..! Well, I dunno why I keep saying that everytime but still I end up in havin soooo many! :D
I've been away frm my own home, frm my sisters, frm my friends, from EVERYTHING!
And how does it feel? Feeels worse, worser when u cum bck n c no mails frm anyone! :D
Well, whts d cel phone 4 ? :D I'm just happy! For every small tiny change that has happened in me, for every bit that I changed! I love my new self:)
P.S: Changes are nt always physical :D

No comments: