Saturday, December 8, 2007

Guilt Pangs...

I dont know whether its a misconception or not but its always noticed that women harbour feelings of guilt !! Consider me,why do i feel that im responsible for everything to be right?(also for everything to be wrong).Like all emotions associated with women-GUILT is the one constant emotion.Be it your professional life or be it personal compromise-u cant escape its pointed jibes!! Every woman feels guilty at times.Be it a daughter,a mother,a lover,a worker-EVERY ONE..!!
Come to think of myself I seriously sometimes brood-what good have i been at? NOTHING? Yeh,u guessed it right..[:D] I have been a guilty daughter-never tried to understand my parents and my responsibilities of being the eldest! I have been a guilty lover-maybe im responsible for failing relationships! I cannot compromise on my expectations from my partner,expectations hurt-i know they do,ive already written a post on that.Somehow i think that your individual success depends on external factors like successful relationships..!! I have been a guilty friend-dint think how important it was to show love and concern for ur best friend,thought she would foresee my feelings for her! Huh,how wrong i was..!! I have been a guilty student?(I know all of us are)-I tend to loose track of what im studying and how am i supposed to prove my worth bein an above-avg student..!
GUILTY-GUILTY-GUILTY-thats what the judge's verdict is! I know there are so many things which i cannot do and i say so! Think of it the positive way-If you have made a choice,there is no point feeling guilty about it.If you are committed to what you are doing then guilt should have no place in your life..!!
Come on ya-Im no SuperWoman,,! Cant really manage everything without going wrong! Making a pact with guilt seems to be the solution here. In the end i must say that relationships and guilt go hand in hand

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya its true ma,friend Guilt go hand in hand with relationship,but never accuse urself for every wicked thing happening...Lyf is a test,and if u feel that u hv true luv for those who deserves that itz enuf.We need 2 leave this world remeber that,Luv the Eternal,The "Rab" the world will be urs....